NeoStrata Free Shipping & 3 Samples on orders $75+

Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to Have Fun With Google I'm Feeling Lucky Tool?


If you wanna have some fun with Google I'm Feeling Lucky Tool, here I show you some old tricks.

1. Type “google bsd” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you can see Google’s devil on your computer.

2. Type “ewmew fudd” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. You will find Google with the Elmer Fudd text. Btw, do you know Elmer Fudd? He’s a cartoon character in the Looney Tunes that has aim to hunt bugs. Elmer speaks is very funny by replacing Rs with Ws, such as Watch the road, Rabbit = Watch the woad, Wabbit.

3. Type “xx-klingon” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you have Google with xx-klingon language.


4. Type “googoth” on the Google search bar, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button then you will find the dark side of Google’s preface.

5. Type “google linux” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you can see Linux’s penguin here.

6. Type “google easter egg” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you can play with easter bunny to catch his eggs.

7. Type “bork,bork,bork” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you have Google with bork,bork,bork language. It’s a joke language based on Swedish Chef character on The Muppet Show.

8. Type “elgoog” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you have Google backwards on your computer.

9. Type “google l33t” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Everything on the page has been change to a font with letters and numbers.

10. Type “google loco” on the text box, then click “I’m Feeling Lucky” button. Now you can see jiggle Google.

SHARE THIS PAGE



Gemvara


© 2009 - 2011 Octoviana Blog
No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior permission of the Website Owner.
website content protection


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger
TopOfBlogs