NeoStrata Free Shipping & 3 Samples on orders $75+

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Flash Drive for Women – Bling-Bling USB Flash Drives


bling-bling flash drives
Are you bored with the common USB flash drives that less beautiful? As a woman, when I want to purchase a good, I also consider the beauty of the object. Even when buying a USB flash drive, I would rather choose the pretty color and girly shape. Not like my hubby, he said that the important thing of a good is the function itself. Yeah, he’s right. But, I’m a woman, so I have the right to choose only the cute stuff :P


Well, when I found the Swarovski USB flash drives from Samsung, my eyes became sparkling. Imagine, these stuffs are like functional jewelry. Samsung is very clever to combine the bling-bling with the USB flash drives. There are 3 models offered by Samsung, the Swarovski Crystal USB Necklace 8 GB Storage Lock Pendant, that has pretty padlock shape, 8 GB Jewelry USB Flash Drive necklace and 8GB Jewelry USB Flash Drive/necklace or Keychain that can be used as beautiful pendant.
These USB flash drives are also equipped with a beautiful chain, so you can use immediately as a necklace. I bet your USB flash drives bling-bling will be amazed by your colleagues.



SHARE THIS PAGE



Gemvara


© 2009 - 2011 Octoviana Blog
No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior permission of the Website Owner.
website content protection


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger
TopOfBlogs