NeoStrata Free Shipping & 3 Samples on orders $75+

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heidi Montag Plastic Surgery (Pictures)


Heidi Montag latest pictures on People magazine after her 10 plastic surgery (2010)Heidi Montag is a popular reality show actress that recently becomes hot gossip when she admitted that she had plastic surgery obsessed. This star is still young only 23 years old, but she underwent some 10 plastic surgery in one day like mini brow lift, botox in forehead and frown area, nose job revision, chin reduction, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, breast augmentation revision, buttock augmentation, fat injections in cheeks; nasolabial folds; and lips, liposuction on waist, hips, outer; and inner thighs (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1244464/Heidi-Montag-Before-plastic-surgery.html). Can you imagine her passion to have a perfect body? Though it insane but in entertainment industry, you are forced to be looked prettier than ever. Because when your appearance only average (without brilliant talent), popularity and money are beyond to be reach.




Young Heidi Montag on age 22 also already had her nose fixed, collagen lip injections, and breasts implant that made her 32 A cups into 32 C cups. This reality show diva also said that after she had 10 cosmetic surgeries on one day, her breath only five breaths per minute, so she felt nearly died at that time. She admitted that she consumed too much Demerol as pain reliever after her surgery. Fortunately, one of Montag’s security guards noticed that, so he called the nurses. Heidi Montag also said that she felt very pain everywhere: 'My head felt like it had a jackhammer on it. I couldn't talk because of my jaw and chin... I was like, "I wanna die right now. I'm in so much pain. I don't know what to do" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1244464/Heidi-Montag-Before-plastic-surgery.html)

Though, Heidi Montag admitted that it was a traumatic experience for her, but she still wants to have bigger breasts. As quotes from http://www.stars-plastic-surgery.com/heidi-montag-plastic-surgery.html, after the surgery Montag said “I woke up, and it was like Christmas: I was a nervous wreck, but I was just so excited at the same time. Spencer said, “I’m so proud of you.” It was like he was wishing me well off to school: “Love you! Bye!” But surgery is a very big deal. Right before I went in, I was like, What if I don’t wake up? Oh, this is scary. Then I thought, I don’t care. If I don’t wake up, it’s worth it. I just wanted it so badly.”

I think that’s insane. She should stop her obsession, or she will be ended like Jacko. What do you think?

Heidi Montag picture before plastic surgery (2006)

Heidi Montag picture before plastic surgery (2006)

Heidi Montag picture after her first plastic surgery 2008

Heidi Montag picture after her first plastic surgery in 2008

Heidi Montag latest picture after 10 plastic surgery (2010)

Heidi Montag latest picture after 10 plastic surgery (2010)


SHARE THIS PAGE



Gemvara


© 2009 - 2011 Octoviana Blog
No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior permission of the Website Owner.
website content protection


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger
TopOfBlogs